Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day and many people forget to eat it when they are stressed or don't have time. You can easily prepare breakfast in peace and quiet the day before. It goes super fast, is filling and nutritious. You can flavor according to what you like and top with berries or nuts of your choice.
Here is a recipe that goes perfectly with Magic Mind, which also strengthens the brain's cognitive functions. Let us not forget more.
- 2 dl oatmeal
- 1 tspMagic Mind
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 dl almond milk (any alternative milk)
- 1 tablespoon diced apple pieces
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- apple slices or optional berries/nuts
- Mix oatmeal, Magic Mind, chia seeds and cinnamon in a glass or bowl. Add milk and then the apple pieces.
- Place in the fridge and leave until the next day.
- Melt the topping, coconut oil and peanut butter together in a bowl and pour over the overnight oats.
- Leave in the fridge until they set and then top with apples and cinnamon or berries of your choice.
- Enjoy your delicious breakfast.